FA series electronic analytical balance is developed by using electromagnetic balance sensor technology. It has the characteristics of high accuracy and strong environmental adaptability, as well as the functions of percentage, count and multiple unit conversion. The performance of this series of electronic balance is more stable by changing the traditional sorting component circuit board into a super digital integrated type.
- Large LCD with blue backlight (120 × 55mm), complete display function.
- 2. The sensor software technology of GermanSTL Institute is adopted to make the instrument performance more stable.
- The glass windscreen with anti-static coating on all sides can effectively shield the interference of external static electricity, with clear vision.
- Built-inRS232 standard interface, optionalconnection of printer, computer and other equipment.
- Unit conversion: conversion of three different weighing units: carat, ounce and gram.
Instrument model: FA1004B
Weighing range (g): 0-100
Readability (mg): 0.1
Scale size (mm): 80
Net weight: 7.5kg
Overall dimension (mm): 355 × two hundred and twenty × three hundred and twenty-five
Working space height: 220mm
Calibration method: external calibration
Power supply: 220V/50Hz